Thursday, April 29, 2010

7 1/2 months!

So here I am at 30 weeks and a few days! Yup.....belly.....

The beautiful bassinet from Grammy Paula!!!! LOVE IT! Can't wait to use it!!! It plays songs and "rocks" back and forth! So cool! Storage basket underneath! Awesome!

And of course Eric had to try it out on someone............Bella didn't seem to mind!!!!


So we had another Dr's appt on Thursday, so weird that I actually like going to the Dr now!!! LOL, but everything is great, my belly is measuring 31 weeks (I'll be 30 tomorrow) babies heartbeat is in the 130's and I gained 4 1/2 lbs. I start going to the Dr every 2 weeks now!! Getting closer and closer!!!! YAY!!!!








Also scheduled an appointment to meet with the lactation consultant, thinking that will be interesting and quite the learning experience. Eric will be joining me so I will definitely have extra support after baby is here! The more he knows the better!










No comments: