Friday, February 19, 2010

20 Weeks! Halfway there!!



So yeah I'm growing like crazy! Which means the baby is too!!! That's a very good thing!!!

We had our ultrasound on Monday (pictures coming soon after I do some cropping) and the baby is healthy and growing very well, all the parts and pieces are where they are supposed to be.

We definetly have a Donovan/Cargill/Daniels/Maxwell baby on our hands though he or she was giving the doctor a very hard time about seeing certain things. He or she also would not show us WHAT it actually was, so we are gender unknown until this little baby comes into the world!!! Which I am really ok with, until I realized this means we have to pick out a boy name AND a girl name for when the baby is born. I was hoping to know it was a boy or a girl and have a tentative backup just in case. Oh well! So the name game is on if anyone has any suggestions!

We did some more work to the nursery the other day, changed the outlets, put up CO detector and hung some stuff on the wall. After my appointment on Monday I went online and created my registry for my shower which makes me feel much better. Don't ask me why but it does.

Also a little funny story for everyone, the baby has been kicking like crazy, especially at night when I get home from work and am relaxing, BUT the minute Eric tries to feel it the baby IMMEDIATELY stops. Well I was standing in the kitchen the other day and Eric wanted to "listen" to the baby, so he had his ear on my lower belly and the baby apparently took offense to that and kicked Daddy right in the head, is this a sign????

No comments: